CargoKits - JL/JK Jeeps
CargoKitchen is a rapid deploying kitchen that fits in the cargo compartment of an SUV. Including a two burner cooktop, refrigerator/cooler slide out, and a sink with running water. CargoKitchen has everything you need to whip up a delicious meal with ease while on the go without the hassles associated with setup and tear down. The unit can be easily removed from your vehicle when needed.
- Heavy Duty Cargo Slide Out Suitable for a Refrigerator/Cooler and Gear Storage Refrigerator/Cooler Sold Separately)
- Stainless Steel Countertop
- Pop Down Sink Basin
- Quick Connect Water Port with Faucet and Hand Spray Adaptors
- Transfer Pump Capability (can be used to operate a tankless water heater for showering (sold separately) or transfer water from another vessel into the onboard tank)
- Dometic Two Burner Propane Cooktop with Wind Deflector Cover
- 3 Gallon Onboard Fresh Water Storage Tank
- Easily Removable (the unit simply slides into the cargo area, straps down, and gets plugged in)
- Dometic Power Cooler Ready, prewired for Dometic Fridges (other 12V fridges can be installed)
- Amber LED Cabinet and Indirect Ground Lighting
- USB Outlet with Voltmeter
- Dimensions: 30" W, 28" D, 10.5" H
- Weight: 150lbs
- Requires 12V Connection, 12V Installation Kit Included
- Water Tank Capacity: 3 Gallons
- Compatible with QCC1 Propane Tanks
- CargoKitchen Assembly
- Collapsible Sink Basin
- 12V Installation Kit
- Faucet Adapter
- Hand Spray Adapter
- Transfer Pump Hose & Remote Pick Up Tube
- Garden Hose Quick Connect Filling Adapter
- 2 Extra Quick Connect Fittings (Male/Female)
- 4 Tie Down Straps
Things To Consider
- Fridge Size: The fridge can be mounted horizontally or vertically. -Vertically you will have a max dimension of 25"L (without handles), and 20"H, and the width isn't as important. The door must hinge from the narrow side like the Dometic CFX3 45. -Horizontally you are can fit a fridge as wide as the CKII is 30", and technically you can overhang the unit and stretch that length out to what will fit inside the back door (the unit can still be strapped down, but the look is a little awkward). Max Recommended Fridge Size of 30"L, 20"W, and 20" H for a horizontal mounted fridge.
- Electrical Considerations: The CargoKitchen needs a 12v connection to operate. This can be achieved several ways. Your electrical needs really come down to one question, do you use or plan to use a refrigerator in your kit?
- With Refrigerator: Your two best options are: 1) A dual battery system for your vehicle. We can provide you with a Hardwire Kit for your CargoKitchen to connect it directly to an auxiliary battery. 2) The unit can be powered from a Portable Power Station. We will provide you with a Portable Power Station Installation Kit with all the necessary cables. When researching a Portable Power Station pay close attention to the 12v ports used on the station. They must be rated for 25amps minimum to operate the entire CargoKitchen and fridge from one connector. We recommend the GoalZero Yeti 1500X. It comes with two High Output 30amp Anderson Connectors that will pug directly into your CargoKitchen. If using other type Power Stations with lower amp rated ports it will be necessary to plug the fridge and kitchen in separately, and you will need at least two 10-15amp 12v ports. Please contact us with any questions.
No Refrigerator: The electrical demands are significantly less if not running a refrigerator. For this installation we recommend using the Portable Power Station Installation Kit. This Kit includes a 15amp rated 12v car plug adapter to allow the unit to plug into your vehicle or to most Power Station's 12v port.
- Vehicle Compatibility: This scalable design was originally designed for the JL and JK Jeeps, but as we build units for different vehicle platforms we will add it to our product offerings. If you don't see your vehicle listed please contact us and we will build it for you.
- Lead Times: CargoKitchen is manufactured in the United States. We are a build to order shop, meaning we build orders as they are placed. Our lead times will vary on parts available and order volume. Most orders are filled within 4 weeks, but please contact us for current estimated lead time.